Are you looking for a non-invasive way to change the size, shape, and tone of your muscles?
We get it, you don't have time for downtime, and we understand that!
We have an answer for you with BODYTONE®. This new modality at the spa is the perfect item to pair with your already healthy diet and lifestyle. Treatments are 30 minutes in length. Schedule a consultation today to learn more.
What are the benefits of BodyTone?
- Customized treatments to meet your patient’s goals.
- Treat multiple areas in one setting
- In each treatment, muscles are stimulated using multiple waveforms to create muscle confusion and achieve muscle growth.
- Hyper-contracts muscles that that exceeds what you can be done at a fitness center.
- Defines, strengthens, tightens, and tones specific muscle groups.
- Helps muscle growth and builds muscle mass.
- Can be used on multiple areas of the body (abdomen, buttocks, thighs and biceps)
- No Downtime
- Fast procedure – 30-minute treatments.
- FDA approved.
How many treatments do I need?
- We recommend patients sign up for 6-treatments (2 treatments per week for 3 weeks). This covers one treatment area.
- After the recommended treatment maintenance treatments are recommended for continued muscle strength and definition. Maintenance is to be done 1-4 times per month to the treatment area. When you move to maintenance we have a BodyTone Membership program for additional savings.
When will I see results?
- Results are generally visible approximately 6-10 weeks after the last treatment (results will vary from patient to patient). Regular exercise to the treatment area will need to be maintained and/or utilizing the BodyTone Membership program.
What should I expect during the treatment?
- As the treatment begins, patients feel their muscles contract. The procedure is not painful but is intense.
What should I expect after the session?
- Most patients notice minimal soreness in the muscle group that was treated. This normally subsides within 72 hours.
Is there any downtime?
- No, the BodyTone treatment is non-invasive, and there is no downtime. Patients can resume normal activities immediately after the treatment.